Blossom Foods has been providing quality Pureed, Ground and Soft Chop (diced) meals to patients at some of the most respected healthcare facilities on the West Coast the past eight years. We also ship our meals to your discharged patients and nation-wide to individual consumers. We are currently distributed by US Foods and Sysco in many regions.
Blossom Foods offers many benefits for institutions and their patients, offering competitive pricing.
- flexibility in packaging including bulk pack, individual, and complete meals
- pureéd, ground and soft-chopped textures
- able to be heated in many systems, including re-therm, microwave and steam
- custom menu items to mimic your regular menu
- locally sourced when available
- seasonal items
- reduced prep time, consistent texture and quality
- expanded nutritional information
- clean food – no fillers, colors or starches
- vegan, low-sodium, renal, and allergen-free meals available
- continuum of care for discharged patients with direct to consumer shipping
- patient independence when choosing meals
- National Woman Owned business: WBENC, WOSB
Please visit our Insitutional FAQ for more answers to common questions.
For Consumers: Puree only at this time
- choose your meals, individual or complete meal menu
- easy to store and heat, ready when you are
- maintain your independence
- take your meals with you
- delivered to your door
- reduces time and stress for family members and caregivers
Please visit our Consumer FAQ for more answers to common questions.