Blossom Foods has been providing quality meals to the most respected healthcare facilities since 2006 with Pureed items and in 2008 the introduction of Ground and Soft Chop textures. All our meals are compliant with the International Dysphagia Diet Standardization Initiative (IDDSI): Puree (Level 4), Ground/Minced & Moist (Level 5), and Soft-Chopped/Bite-sized (Level 6), as well as renal meals in regular (Level 7) texture.
We are currently distributed by US Foods, Food Service of America, and Sysco. We also plan to bring back our home delivery feature to individual consumers nationwide once we receive necessary materials to do so that have been difficult to obtain due to COVID-19.
Blossom Foods offers many benefits for healthcare facilities and their patients:
- Flexibility in packaging including bulk packs, a la carte, and complete meals
- Sustainable ingredients (ugly produce, bread that would otherwise fill a landfill, etc.)
- USDA Plant #51200 M/P
- Competitive Pricing
- Pureed (Level 4), Ground/Minced & Moist (Level 5), and Soft-Chopped/Bite-sized (Level 6) textures
- Renal meals available in Regular (level 7) texture
- Locally sourced ingredients as available – clean ingredient statements
- Reduced prep time for healthcare facilities
- Consistent texture, quality, and nutritional value
- Vegan, low-sodium, renal, and allergen-free meals
- Patient independence when choosing meals
- National Woman Owned business: WBENC, WOSB