Blossom Foods has been providing quality meals to the most respected healthcare facilities since 2006 with Pureed items and in 2008 the introduction of Ground and Soft Chop textures. All our meals are compliant with the International Dysphagia Diet Standardization Initiative (IDDSI): Puree (Level 4), Ground/Minced & Moist (Level 5), and Soft-Chopped/Bite-sized (Level 6), as well as renal meals in regular (Level 7) texture.
We also ship our meals to your discharged patients and continue home delivery nation-wide to individual consumers. We are currently distributed by US Foods, Food Service of America, and Sysco.
Blossom Foods offers many benefits for healthcare facilities and their patients:
- Flexibility in packaging including bulk packs, a la carte, and complete meals
- Sustainable ingredients (ugly produce, bread that would otherwise fill a landfill, etc.)
- USDA Plant #51200 M/P
- Competitive Pricing
- Pureed (Level 4), Ground/Minced & Moist (Level 5), and Soft-Chopped/Bite-sized (Level 6) textures
- Renal meals available in Regular (level 7) texture
- Locally sourced ingredients as available – clean ingredient statements
- Reduced prep time for healthcare facilities
- Consistent texture, quality, and nutritional value
- Vegan, low-sodium, renal, and allergen-free meals
- Continuum of care for discharged patients with nation-wide at home delivery service
- Patient independence when choosing meals
- National Woman Owned business: WBENC, WOSB